Has it ever happened to you that you decided to work out to get in better shape, signed into the nearest gym, went training for a month and then gave the whole thing up because of having no time and energy to go there? Or because you felt frustrated among those huge guys? Or because it was stuffed or expensive?
I also felt the same when I joined the local gym many years ago. I went home at 5 o’clock, ate something quickly, jumped on my bike, rode for 25 minutes to the gym. When I arrived, I was tired and frustrated because of wasting my time. I quickly put on my training clothes and ran to the machines… and I saw that huge guys were using the workout machines I needed (and two others were waiting for it). 🙁
Once, I got access to the equipment, I started working out quickly. However, I could not focus my training, since I was thinking about how I would get access to the next weight machines. Not to mention the guys standing next to me to get the tool I was training on. And the worst it cost me so much money. 😡
To make a long story short, the one-hour workout was always more than 2 with waiting and traveling. I was always thinking about “I wish I worked out whenever and however I want and without those disturbing things”.
I think, this situation is not new for most of the people who have ever started going to the gym. Gyms are great, but there is almost something annoying.
But here is the solution!
Wouldn’t it be better to train at home without disturbing things? At you own pace, listening to your favorite music and working out whenever you want.
A home gym lets you focus on nothing else just on your workout. With the help of it, you can strengthen and tone all your muscle groups at home. No traveling, no uncomfortable situations.
- You can choose from numerous exercises to train your muscles in different ways (some of them support over 50 activities and even come with cardio functions). And all you need is just a small place at home.
- You can increase and decrease the resistance easily. No matter if you are a beginner or someone who is familiar with strength training, you can set it to you level.
There is no question that a compact home gym is among the best home exercise equipment if you want to get in shape and be strong without going to a gym. Also, they are suitable for any fitness level and they can provide a workout possibility for anyone in your family.
Below you can see the best rated home gyms that are loved by the users. Most of the products here are on top of the list for many months, so you must be sure that you buy a beneficial and high-quality model. What is even better a few of them are always on sale (so don’t miss this great opportunity to save money.)
(This list is updated once a day so the prices may differ.)
Best Exercise Machines Based on Selling
- Off the floor base frame design provides increased stability
- Dual action leg developer with 6 oversized roller pads and row/curl bar. Proper pivot point on leg developer for proper muscle isolation.
- FULL BODY WORKOUT: All-in-one gym equipment.
- MULTI-FUNCTIONAL: Target different body parts.
- Home rowing machine with compact footprint--23.5 x 46 inches
- Adjustable gas-shock resistance
- Selectorized weight stack with protective steel weight stack enclosure
- Oversized seat pads 2" thick, high density foam
- Compact home gym offers chest press, dual-function pecdeck, leg extension, leg curl, lat pull and more.
- Low pulley station is easy to access and provides plenty of room for exercises such as leg kicks and more.
- 2 in 1 trainer: Elliptical standing position or exercise bike seated position
- Provides a full body, low-impact, cardio workout
- Get a total body strength workout with affordable home gym, includes rowing machine rail
- Provides as little as five or as many as 210-Pounds of resistance
- Electric treadmill with 500W low-noise motor and 39.4" x 13.4" running surface.
- Multi-function LED display with speed, distance, time and calories burned.
- Large, non-slip footplates
- Dual-direction: forward and backward elliptical action
- FUNCTIONALITY: RIMSPORTS' ankle straps can be used for cable machines and Glutes Exercise equipment and can help firm up your glutes workout These ankle cuffs are effective for exercise machines for legs, especially if you use these leg straps for exercises such as inner and outer thigh contractions, leg extensions, cable kickbacks, hip abduction, and cable lunges, to improve your leg game!
- VERSATILITY: You can use our RIMSPORTS' ankle straps for cable machine workout equipment, ankle straps for weight lifting, ankle straps for resistance bands, ankle straps for your glutes workout, glutes machine, glutes workout machine and almost any weight exercise machine These ankle straps for cable machines women love, because they come in squat pad pink, black, and blue, and are made from soft neoprene padding that cushions above and below the ankle
What home gym should I buy?
There are a few things you need to keep in mind. Firstly, the money, it is almost always true that the more expensive a model is, the more functions it provides and the more durable. So, if you want to train at home seriously, it is perhaps better to invest in professional equipment.
The next is what your aims are and your fitness level. In case you just want to have a little bit of moving and strength training about 3-4 times a week, then, it is maybe enough to get a cheaper, less feature-rich model. On the other hand, if you are a power user you should get one that provides more functions. So, get a full body workout machine.
Another thing you need to pay attention to is the size of the product. Check the footprint and the height of the machine to know if you have enough space to exercise safely and comfortably.
If you need more buying tips check out this post.
Are home workouts better than going to the gym?
As I said at the opening of this article, I used to be a gym goer, but I was fed up with traveling and the other problems. In one year, I set up my training room with all the equipment I need to have full body workouts. To tell the truth, I have as good results as if I went to the local gym, but I enjoy freedom. On the other hand, if you are that kind of person who needs motivation by watching others, going to a gym might be a better option to you.
Where to buy workout equipment for home?
You can check out stores around you, but I prefer shopping at Amazon since the prices are the lowest, and there is free shipping.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask below.
Did you find best home gym equipment you were looking for? Share with your friends.
Last update on 2017-04-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API