So, you are searching for a home gym under $1000 to train at home? Recently, one of my friends was in your shoes, and well, it is was not easy for him to pick equipment since there are so many models out there.
That is why I decided to create this list in which I would like to show you which are the best models you can buy under $1000.
In this list, you can find only those gyms that are rated at least with 4-stars on Amazon and have at least 10 customer reviews. So you must be sure that no matter which you will buy, you are going to get a quality equipment that does what is said about it.
Anyway, if you have $1000 to spend, for that price you can get an almost gym quality machine that comes with all the functions to strengthen your body at home. I mean, they are suitable for pro users as well.
OK, let’s see what are the best home gyms under $1000.
Powerline BSG10X Home Gym
If you are searching for a durable and versatile equipment, then you should consider picking Powerline BSG10X.
- 90% already assembled, you can assemble it even if you are not a techie guy.
- It is fully adjustable helping you to do a wide range of exercises.
- Iron stacks making it even more durable.
- You can easily set it to another exercise and change the amount of weight, so your workouts will be more constant.
- It has a rather small footprint, so you can use it even in a small room.
A few users complain about late shipping.
Bowflex Blaze Home Gym
Bowflex Blaze Has been on the market almost for 10 years now, and it is still one of the most popular and trusted equipment available today. It has a unique technology called Power Rods that enables smooth and continuous resistance. And we should not forget that it comes with all the functions to have a total body workout at home.
- Home gym with more than 60 gym-quality exercises for all muscle groups
- Lower pulley/squat station for working glutes, hamstrings, and quads
Total Gym XLS
I’m sure you have already seen the promotional of Total Gym XLS by Chuck Noris. If he gives his name to this equipment, it would not be a bad one, wouldn’t it?
- Provides a total body workout.
- It has 6 different levels of resistance, so it suitable for both beginners and advanced users.
- Instructional DVDs are included to learn the exercises and follow workout routines for various purposes.
- You can do over 80 types of exercises for each muscle groups. You will never get bored with it.
- Because of its system, it is suitable for physical therapy programs to regain strength.
- Upgraded comfort system and smooth moves.
A few users complain about broken units.
Bowflex PR3000 Home Gym
PR3000 is the big brother of Bowflex Blaze with more functions (for example vertical bench press) and increased resistance. It has the same Power Rod technology and more sophisticated features.
- Very quiet while you use it.
- It can be adjusted in several ways to make it comfortable to use for different sized people.
- No too much floor space is required.
- No need to make cable changes so your workout is going to continuous.
- Smooth motion.
- Easy to assemble.
A few users complain about broken units.
- Get a total body strength workout with affordable home gym; no cable changes needed between sets
- Provides as little as 5 or as many as 210-Pounds of resistance
- Over 50 strength exercises, includes vertical bench press and lat pull down
- Upholstered roller cushions for leg extension and leg curl, triple function ankle cuff grips
- 300-Pound maximum user weight, requires 100 x 78-Inch minimum workout area
Body-Solid EXM1500S Home Gym
It is another “classic” home gym from Body Solid that has been around for over 10 years, but users like it for its smooth and quiet usage.
- It has an ergonomic design that helps you to have correct body position while you do exercises.
- It has a small footprint, so you do not need so much space to store and use.
- Unbelievable lifetime warranty.
- Its 5 sections provide all the functions to have a full body workout at home.
A few customers found it pretty hard to assemble.
- Assembled dimensions: 49L x 36W x 83H inches
- Achieve a complete full-body workout in minutes a day
- Centered on a 160-pound weight stack
- Pin-adjustable in 10-pound increments
- Comfortable, smooth operation
Marcy Diamond Elite Smith Cage (Best Buy!)
Note: I included this gym because it has been at discounted price for several months now, that is why I listed here. For how long this low price will be available, I do not know.
If you are searching for a PRO home gym, then Marcy Diamond is probably the best buy at this price. It is an all in one equipment that lets you do workouts both with free weights and cables. If you have this gym at home, you will never need anything else!
I have already written a detailed guide on Marcy home gyms here, so you can check the detailed review here.
- Off the floor base frame design provides increased stability
- Dual action leg developer with 6 oversized roller pads and row/curl bar. Proper pivot point on leg developer for proper muscle isolation.
- Adjustable bar catches and safety stoppers
- Diamond plated non-slip foot brace for seated row exercises
- Warranty: 2 years limited on parts
- Weights not included
XMark Powerbase Power Tower with Assisted Lift
Do you prefer doing bodyweight exercises instead of using weights or other machines? Do you want to start calisthenics? Then a power tower is certainly the most beneficial equipment you can have at home.
Bodyweight exercises such as chin ups, pull ups, push ups, dips, etc. are perfect workouts to strengthen your entire body, lose weight and develop your functional strength.
However, if you are new to bodyweight workouts, you may find it hard to perform the pull-up sand chin ups correctly, but with this power tower, you can get help since it comes with assisted lift.
(If you can already do these moves correctly, just get a traditional workout station. You can read the review of the best power towers here.)
- Pull up bar with assisted lift to develop your arm, back and shoulders.
- It supports narrow parallel, narrow and wide grip pull ups.
- Leg raise station for shaping your abs.
- Dip station to develop your triceps and shoulders.
- Gym quality, ultra stable structure.
The price is rather high.
There are cheaper models, even under $500, that still provide powerful functions to train at home. However, they are maybe better for beginners or an average user. You can check out more home gyms here.
(Please, keep in mind that the prices and details are updated automatically once each hour, so they may vary when you visit Amazon.)