If you have no time to go to the gym but want to have full body strength training and need a powerful machine to get in shape, then Bowflex Blaze can be an optimal solution for you.
If you want to get real results you should train all parts of your body and for that you should buy several pieces of fitness equipment separately. If you add up the costs of the equipment, you must be sure that in the end they cost pretty much. Not to talk about the so much space they need.
Hence, if you want to save money and space, a home gym is definitely the most suitable solution for you.
There are a lot of models out there with less and more features and in various price range. Among these machines, one of the most popular, well-rated and recommended is Bowflex Blaze Home Gym.
This machine has been developed for those who want to have efficient and complete home workouts. It supports over 60 exercises for all muscle groups. It comes with a unique system called Power Rod Technology and cables that make the usage of Blaze even more efficient and comfortable.
The resistance is 210 pounds, but it can be increased up to 410 lbs. Therefore, it is suitable not only for beginners but also for those who are better fitness level.
If you have 30 minutes 3-4 times a week, you can see excellent results.>>> Read what customers think about it
- You can perform over 60 types of exercises to strengthen and tone you upper and lower body. It is equipped with the most efficient tools.
- Most of the other models do not allow you to have effective leg workouts. But with Blaze you can have since it comes with a lower pulley system and squat station. This way you can train your hamstrings, glutes and quads. And if that was not enough with the leg curls extension and attachment you can add an extra boost for you leg workout.
- The angled lat power bar allows you to strengthen your shoulders and back muscles efficiently. The lat bar is ergonomically designed that helps to perform the motions more naturally which is beneficial to avoid injuries. You can also work you triceps with the help of this function.
- What makes it outstanding from other similar products is the sliding seat that provides extra exercises for legs and back muscles. With the help of the multiple cable pulley positions, you can perform rowing moves and leg presses.
- The multifunctional hand grips are also unique. With the help of them you can train your biceps and perform several other exercises for different body parts. This feature makes Blaze even more versatile.
It comes with an adjustable bench so you can strengthen your chest muscles as well. You can use the inbuilt Power Rods Technology as resistance or your free weights.
- The maximum resistance that this Bowflex home gym provides is 210 lbs, but it can be increased up to 410 pounds. Such amount of resistance is enough even for those who has some basic strength.
- Its versatile features allow you to perform custom workouts. Perfect fitness equipment both for men and women at almost any level. One of the main reasons why customers like it is the so much functionality it provides.
- It is foldable so you can save space. Excellent solution for those who live in small flats.
- Since it supports compound exercises, it not only strengthen muscles, but also improve the cardiovascular system and helps to lose weight.
- It comes with a free workout placard that you can follow for the steps of 20 minute efficient training.
- Easy assembly and long warranty time.
Bowflex Blaze Workouts
Check the user manual below to what sorts of exercises you can do with it and other info.
- Compared to other home gyms, Bowflex is bit more expensive. However, it provides more efficient types of exercises than the cheaper ones.
- Some users think the resistance feels lighter.
- Taller users find it a bit uncomfortable to use.
Based on almost 150 customer reviews and it is 4.5 star product on Amazon and it is among the most popular and suggested strength training equipment available today.
Bowflex Gym is a powerful machine for anyone who wants to have strength training workouts at home. With the help of it, you can tone and strengthen all muscle groups, lose weight and even increase your cardio. You can choose from a wide range of exercises and suitable for anyone at different fitness level. However, I do not suggest it for “power users” since, they may find it too easy to use. (You can check out other home gyms from Bowflex here.)
Did you find this Bowflex Blaze review useful? Share with your friends!
Easy to Use
Last update on 2016-12-03 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API