This is a recumbent stationary bicycle that offers cardiovascular workouts with minimal joint and back stress. You can cycle for hours without feeling any discomfort that you may experience in an upright bicycle as it has a padded seat which minimizes pressure on the joints.
Both beginners and experienced users of the bike will feel challenged when they use it for low impact exercise as they can choose their level of endurance and change resistance level whenever they need to you by only turning a knob.
The design in exceptional as it is intended to fit people of different weight and height as the seat is adjustable to accommodate people from five feet six inches to six feet three inches tall.
It is easy to move around the house, and when you are pedaling, you are assured of comfort. The pedals are soft enough that you don’t need shoes while on it.
This recumbent exercise bike has 8 magnetic resistances which don’t get in the way as you exercise and it is also responsible for the quietness of the bike. Hence, you can listen to music or watch TV as you exercise.
Specifications & Best Features of Exerpeutic 900xl
- It has a large, easy to read LCD which indicates distance, calories burned, speed, and time and heart rate information.
- It has an eight level magnetic tension control system that allows one to customize their ride and challenge them.
- Has a precision balanced flywheel, a smooth torque cranking system and V-belt drive that provides a smooth and quiet operation.
- Hand pulse sensors which monitor the heart rate at the hand grips
- Oversized padded seat cushion and backrest for comfort as you work out.
- Has extended leg stabilizers to prevent movement of the machine as you work out even in the most strenuous exercises.
- Transportation wheels for easy mobility
- Large pedals that have straps to prevent foot slippage
- Maximum weight of users is 300lbs.
- It is a high-quality machine that offers value for its price.
- Weighs 63 pounds and measures 54 inches L x 22 inches W x 34 inches H
- Has a 3-year limited warranty.
- The assembly is also not complicated of this model.
There are a lot of positive customers reviews as customers love this recumbent bike because it is very comfortable to use. Its design makes you want to exercise more as you can get in and off it easily, Exerpeutic 900xl stays in place as you workout and it can accommodate a broad range of users.
Another advantage is that the heart rate sensor keeps a record of how your cardio workout is going. The downside of this machine is that it has to be set manually, but this is quite common for such a fitness equipment with a low price.
This post is part of the best recumbent exercise bikes comparison.