Did you know that having a flat stomach is mainly about your diet and not the abdominal workouts you do?
However, that does not mean there is no need to train your abs. It is required to make them firm and toned. Core muscles are engaged in almost every move you do.
The good news is that it is not necessary to have long ab workouts. A 10-minute training can be more than enough 3-4 times a week.
Although, there are two important factors of an efficient training. All parts of the core muscles should be engaged, and it must be intensive. By picking the right type of exercises, you can get great results in short time.
This routine is a good example for an effective at home core training. You will have to do each exercise for about a minute, but you can increase or decrease the time depending on your fitness level. Focus on the moves to do them correctly.
- A push-plank combination that strengthens your transverse abdominis.
- Scissor kicks that is especially beneficial for lower abs.
- Leg raise on the floor which is among the most powerful exercises to strengthen and tone your rectus abdominis, the muscle that is responsible for the six pack abs look.
- Mountain climber that is a powerful compound movement. I think, it is one of the best ab exercises to burn belly fat, although it is pretty hard to do for long time.
- Knee to elbow that works your obliques, and helps to get rid love handles.
- Plank rotation to strengthen the entire core.
- Single leg raise.
- Crunches to finish the workout.
Although, this routine is presented by Jessica it is suitable not just for girls.
You can do the circle twice or three times if you want to give an extra boost for your tummy.