I’m James, a 37 years old father having three kids, a perfect wife, and a hectic life.
Why did I start this website?
I know there are hundreds of fitness, health, and workout-related websites out there, but I think there is a place for everyone. I do my best to share as useful information as possible on specific topics based on my experiences and other trustworthy resources.
I aim to provide the best advice to my visitors, no matter if you are on an advanced or beginner level. I believe there is too much fake and untrue information out there. Unfortunately, the fitness and health industry is profit-driven these days. The big magazines tell the same things over and over again with one purpose, to sell you something.
I have been working out since I was 15 years old with shorter pauses. Since that time, I have learned tons of things, and I like sharing my knowledge and experiences with others. I work out 5-6 times a week. I do calisthenics, weight training, boxing, running, CrossFit. You know, I like trying out things, I love the versatility.
This blog is for you:
- If you are a beginner and need all sorts of advice on how to get started with muscle building and healthy living.
- You already work out but want to improve your training (focus on one particular muscle group, build mass or strength, etc.)
- You need advice on how to live a healthier life.
- You would like to lose weight healthily.
- You want to work out at home, so you need tips on home workout equipment.
- And, how to get fit even if you are a busy father like me.
I hope the information on FitBodyBuzz.com will help you to reach your goals, no matter if you want to be more fit, stronger, or want to lose weight.
If you have any questions, feel free to get in touch with me here.
Related: Read the Medical Disclaimer here.