How are your pee and poop? Now I know mine are fine! From the following two hilarious but extraordinarily useful infographic, you can discover as well.
However, they can tell you a lot about your health. The shape, size, smell and the shade of your poop, and the color and smell of your urine provide a lot of information about what is going on in your body. Even serious problems can be discovered.
From the two presentations below you can learn what to check and if you find something strange what that may mean.
There is no need to investigate your work of art each time, but it is recommended to take a look at least once a week.
Don’t forget to share with your friends if you find it useful!
More interesting articles around the web on this topic
- People Who Ate Burger King’s Black Whopper Said It Turned Their Poop Green
- 20 Pounds Of Poop In Your Belly…
- Why Your Poop Burns after Eating Spicy Foods
- 15 Foods That Help You Poop
- Guide to Healthy Poop: How Often Should You Poop & More!
Did you learn something useful, Share with your friends!