Did you know that Bruce Lee was among the 100 most influential people of the 20th century? During his short life, he reached such success that takes others a whole life, being motivation for millions.
He is well-known for being a professional martial artist and instructor who set up an entirely new, incredibly efficient fighting system the Jeet Kune Do. He was fast and tough and did moves like no one before.
Here are a few amazing facts about Bruce Lee.
- In 1962, Bruce lee landed 15 punches, a kick and knocked out his opponent in a fight that lasted only 11 seconds.
- Bruce Lee’s kicks were so fast that while filming for one scene in Enter the Dragon, they had to re-film it in slow motion (34 frames) so that it wouldn’t appear fake.
- Bruce Lee’s speed in terms of reacting + punching from a distance of three feet away was found to be around five hundredths of a second (0.05 second)
- Bruce Lee was able to perform 50 reps of one-arm chin-ups.
These are unbelievable facts, aren’t they?Recommended Bruce Lee Ab Workout for Washboard Abs
He was also a famous actor and filmmaker who showed the Asian culture to the Western World. His films such as the Enter the Dragon or the Fist of Fury inspired millions to start martial arts.
He was also a philanthropist and a brilliant philosopher. After almost 40 years of his death, Bruce Lee Quotes are still an excellent source of motivation and inspiration for all of us. I read one almost each day, and I have just ordered the book “Bruce Lee — Wisdom for the Way” which is a compilation of his best proverbs.
I put together a video about his most inspirational quotes. I hope you will like it.
Make your life successful and happy! Get one of these books for powerful daily thoughts.
- Matthew Polly
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- Black Belt Books
- Bruce Lee
- Tuttle Publishing US
- Bruce Lee
Did you find the motivation that you need? Share with your friends.
Last update on 2018-08-16 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API