I remember clearly when I started going to the gym about 18 years ago, I was so amazed at seeing those big guys bench pressing with hundreds of pounds. I was so jealous!
I wanted to lift such huge weights, so as a beginner, who knew nothing about muscle building and powerlifting, I did bench press almost every day. I thought that the more I train my chest and press, the faster I will reach that level.
And guess what! I developed for a few months and then all of a sudden my improvement stopped. Actually, for many years. 🙁
I was so annoyed that I could not press more than 200 lbs, that I turned to other exercises. I thought that it was the maximum I could do, and I could not do anything about it.
Then, I gave up muscle building for many years. I started it at the age of 29 again. But instead of jumping right into lifting weights again, I had spent a lot of time with learning how to do the exercises correctly to get better results.
That is how I bumped into the Critical Bench program that thought me all the tricks of bench pressing. I followed their advice on how to catch the bar, the right position, how to prepare myself mentally and their proven workout program.
And the results were astounding! In a few months, my bench press was better than ever before! In three months I break my record of 200 lbs, and after a year, I was able to do a few reps with 300 pounds.
Can you believe how proud I was? I was older but much stronger! 🙂
And that happened because I had learned how to do this fundamental exercise correctly. If I had known those tricks when I was young, I would have never given up bench pressing.
Boost Your Bench Press Fast With These Tips
If you are still reading this post, now you are very curious about those tricks.
Thanks to Mike Westerdal, who is the creator of the Critical Bench System, now you can learn 7 proven techniques.
Read the report below from the beginning to the end, because what you can learn on those 19 pages may change your gym life!
The Ultimate Increase Bench Press Program
I hope you liked the tips above. And these are just a few basic tips from Mike. If you get the entire system, you are going to get a complete bodybuilding and strength training program that will guide you how to be the “power man” in the gym.
You can get proven tips on:
- How to avoid over training which is a huge mistake and draws you back to rich you goals.
- How to add variations to your training to pack on more muscles.
- Why stretching is critical for success.
- You will learn the biggest bench press mistakes that most lifters commit.
- How to set your mindset that will push you towards to lift enormous weights.
- All the secret techniques of the most successful powerlifters.
- You will learn what sorts of supportive exercises you need to increase bench press.
- How you should control the motion on the bench for energy and explosive power.
- And much, much more that everyone who lifts weights and wants to build muscle can use to reach far better results.
This program is so successful that even professionals have been able to take the advantage of it. Here a few testimonials.
The Critical Bench Program is for you if you are stuck and cannot develop or want to learn techniques that increase your bench press. Also, it is for you if you want to pack on big muscles and want to find out how the strongest guys reach their goals.
Did you like the advice here on how to increase your bench press? Share with your friends!