A desk treadmill is a type of workstation exercise equipment that allows people to continue working while at the same walking on a treadmill. Instead of sitting down all day, it will enable you to work out while at work, hence burning some calories and improve your mental and physical health. Too much sitting is known to cause back problems, coronary heart diseases, type 2 diabetes, and certain cardiovascular diseases. That is why it is recommended that you take time and walk around to reduce the harmful effects of sitting. However, as you walk around, it may be impossible to continue working, and that is why under the desk treadmill is the best solution. Do you want to purchase a standing desk treadmill? Below you can find the comparison and reviews of the best office equipment available.
Top Desk Treadmills Reviews
1. Confidence Power Plus Motorized Electric Treadmill – The Cheapest
- FOLDING FRAME - Easily folds up and away for easy storage
- POWERFUL MOTOR - Provides drive for users up to 250lbs
- For users up to 250lbs
- Runway size : 39.5″ x 14″
- 600W power motor
- Affordable, easy to fold, lightweight
The Confidence desk treadmill has a folding design and smooth-gliding casters, which let you move it around quickly and store it anywhere. When it folds, you can store it under the bed and pull it out later. It has curved handrails at the top and front of the electric machine, which lets you maintain balance and stay upright even when working out for long periods.
But, the handrails are removable, so it is also an office treadmill that fits under the desk.
It has a LED display at the front, and you have full control of the machine so that you will monitor your progress. You can reduce speed if you want to walk or turn up the pace to run faster. The data displayed on the LED screen are time, distance, speed, and calories burned. Hence you will be able to get the best out of each workout and achieving your goals.
- It weighs 53 lbs, lighter than most models, but stable enough.
- Powered by a 600W electric motor, which helps save on bills. It provides speed options from 0.6 to 6.2 mph.
- The treadmill dimensions are 49X24x11 inches, hence it fits anywhere, even in small spaces, and doesn’t take up much room. The running surface is 14x 39 inches.
- The max user weight capacity of the machine is 250 pounds.
- A space saver easy to fold away because it has a folding design and wheels.
- This model comes with a removable top front support. You can lay it in front of your desk and continue working as you exercise.
- It’s light in weight hence allows moving anywhere quickly and efficiently.
- It comes ready to set up and run, so it is easy to assemble, and there are a few steps to follow. The touch screen has a few buttons, so you will not get confused about which button to press to operate different functions.
- It’s a cheap treadmill desk.
At times it does experience a few technical glitches such as pausing while you are working out, so it means that you will have to get off and restart the treadmill for you to continue. However, this should not be a problem because the glitches don’t happen all the time.
If you need to burn fat and stay healthy while working, then this is the best walking treadmill to get to help you get into fitness and support you with light cardio workouts. It is said that if you train for an hour, you could burn up over 200 calories walking. The price point is the best thing for a beginner or in case you are on a budget as this electric machine is a cheap treadmill for under the desk.
2. LifeSpan TR800 DT3 Under Desk Treadmill Review
- Get more out of your standing desk, burning more calories, reducing stress and decreasing back pain
- The DT3 portable console and compact TR800 treadmill base guarantee a seemless fit and easy placement under your stand-up desk
- Belt size: 18” W x 45″ L
- Speed: 0.4 – 4.0 mph
- 250 user weight
- Motor: 2.0 HP
The TR800-DT3 lifespan under desk treadmill is perfect for a sit to stand desk as it is two inches narrower than the TR1200-DT3. It gives you more space to switch from your working chair and walking workout. It has shock absorption, which ensures that you don’t hurt your joints. It isolates the footsteps as you walk; hence no noise is produced. It is built with heavy-duty steel, which makes it a top brand.
Last update on 2022-10-13 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API