If you are searching for complete strength training equipment for your home, the Weider Ultimate Body Works can be an excellent solution. This article provides a comprehensive Weider ultimate body works review so you can decide for yourself if to get one.
This versatile machine lets you perform body workouts through calisthenics with a cable pulley system, helping you target muscle groups effectively.
This review takes an overall impression of the Weider Ultimate Body Works, the machine’s pros and cons, features, and specifications.
- 1 Weider Ultimate Body Works Review
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- 2.1 Is the Weider Ultimate Body Works Worth It?
- 2.2 How Does the Weider Ultimate Body Works Work?
- 2.3 Can You Do Pilates on Weider Ultimate Body Works?
- 2.4 How Do You Extend the Weider Ultimate Body Works?
- 2.5 Can You Build Muscle With Weider Ultimate Body Works?
- 2.6 How Much Does Weider Ultimate Body Works Weigh?
- 2.7 Does Weider Make Good Workout Equipment?
- 3 Bottom Line
Weider Ultimate Body Works Review
Weider Ultimate Body Works
Targets all major muscle groups, provides a full range of motion and quickly sets your resistance level.
- Ease of use
You can strengthen your entire body with different simple and compound exercises with the Weider Ultimate Body Works.
It is especially beneficial for those who want to get in shape, burn some extra calories, and strengthen muscle groups without going to the gym.
Amazon customer reviews have shown that the Weider Ultimate Body Works’ is of great quality despite the low price.
With a whopping rate of 4.5 out of 5 stars and over 2,900 ratings, you are surely on the right track with this machine.
What We Like
- Lets you have a full-body workout
- Sturdy and durable piece of equipment
- Easy to assemble
- Cheaper compared to competitors
- Great and effective for newbies
What We Don’t Like
- Heavy; not portable
- Not suitable for professional users and athletes
The Weider Ultimate Body Works is the cheapest equipment to target your core muscles effectively.
Despite the price, you will get an adjustable incline-decline bench that is robust and sturdy enough to meet your fitness goals and levels.
If you want to perform harder workouts, you need to increase the board’s angle or adjust the bands.
You will appreciate its sturdy steel-tubing construction that is resilient to any resistance levels. Besides, the Weider Ultimate Body Works ensures the user’s safety and comfort in mind with its padded bench.
To stimulate your muscles efficiently, you need to do a full range of motion.
The Weider Ultimate Body Works contains a cable and pulley system that helps you achieve unrestricted movements while performing various exercises.
You will get improved flexibility with these features, which is crucial in avoiding injuries and strengthening muscles.
You can use the four resistance bands that come with the Weider Ultimate Body Works for harder workouts, giving you an additional 50 lbs. of resistance.
Your body gets a full-body workout at less cost (as you do not need additional gym machines).
Ideally, you can burn fat and calories, improve stability and balance, and develop your stamina and flexibility.
Although it seems to be a complicated machine, it is easy to assemble.
Customers found the Weider Ultimate Body Works pre-assembled set convenient, including the rail, base frame, and adjustment leg.
Since it is pre-assembled, you only need to attach certain parts to it. These accessories involve the base stabilizer, footplate, and handlebar.
Once finished, you can store the Weider Ultimate Body Works as it is portable enough to fit any room. You need to detach the accessories connected to earlier parts to reduce the footprint.
Specs and Features
59″ L x 27.5″ W x 4″ H
Maximum weight capacity
Supports up to 250 lbs.
90 days for parts and labor
Weight resistance system
Variations of Workouts
You can do a wide range of workouts from the exercise guide below to target your major muscle groups.
Total Bodyworks 5000 Exercise Chart
Further, the Weider Ultimate Body Works machine lets you do compound exercises to train more muscle groups at once or target one specific group of muscles.
Here is additional information about the machine regarding workouts:
- It supports about 70 exercises to train your arms, legs, shoulders, back, abs, and chest. Hence, this versatile system works the upper and lower body parts, giving you a complete body workout plan.
- It is built with a unique mechanism that transforms your bodyweight into resistance with bands’ help and does several other efficient bodyweight workouts.
- Quickly decrease or increase weight resistance with the assistance of the adjustable power bands and the incline bench. This way, it is perfect for beginners and those who are more familiar with working out.
Here’s a video of the variety of exercises you can do with the Weider Ultimate Body Works to reach your fitness goals.
If you want to do bodybuilding seriously, this machine is not for you.
To build huge muscles, you should lift heavy weights and use other equipment such as free weights.
But if you want to build lean muscle mass, tone your body, and lose some weight to get in shape for the summer, this is an amazing machine.
The Weider Ultimate Body Works has gained 2,983 customer ratings with an average score of 4.5 out of 5 stars.
As per Amazon, the Weider Ultimate Body Works ranks 10th for trusted and reliable machines under the category “Exercise and Fitness Home Gyms.”
Find out what others have to say about Weider Ultimate Body Works here.
- Features a sturdy frame and steel-tubing construction fit for any users
- It can support a maximum bodyweight capacity of up to 250 lbs.
- Provides comfort to users with its thick-padded bench
- Offers a versatile machine that lets you perform a wide range of body exercises (more than 70 workouts)
- Easy to assemble and store; little maintenance required
- Has a foldable and compact design
- Gives you smooth operations at different resistance levels
- Includes seven different incline positions
- Comes with cable and pulley system for additional exercises
- Cheaper compared to other machines
- Some buyers find it a bit heavy since it weighs 70 lbs.
- Not foldable enough when you want to store the machine under the bed
- Some issues with shipping; missing workout chart
- Limited warranty period
- Some users find the glide space short
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the Weider Ultimate Body Works Worth It?
The Weider Ultimate Body Works is definitely worth it because it’s versatile, safe, compact, durable, and easy to assemble while cheaper than its competitors. You can perform various movements to improve your resistance and flexibility.
This machine is also beginner-friendly and great for full-body workouts offering up to 70 exercises, although it’s not suitable for serious bodybuilders.
How Does the Weider Ultimate Body Works Work?
The Weider Ultimate Body Works is an adjustable incline-decline home gym that uses a cable and pulley system to perform different upper- and lower-body workouts. The combination of calisthenics, resistance cords, and cable pulleys makes it excellent for resistance training.
You can add resistance bands, use its pulley system, and expand or collapse the bench to target all major muscles.
Can You Do Pilates on Weider Ultimate Body Works?
training and not just strength training. You can use the rolling seat, the pulleys, and the cords to improve your mobility and balance and perform many pilates moves.
However, you shouldn’t expect the machine to work as a pilates reformer because it doesn’t become fully horizontal.
How Do You Extend the Weider Ultimate Body Works?
You can extend the Weider Ultimate Body Works using a short spring handle underneath the bench at the bottom. While pulling the knob outward, extend the silver T frame as far as possible and release the latch, ensuring the knob sits firmly inside the frame.
You may need to ask someone to help you pull the top frame.
Can You Build Muscle With Weider Ultimate Body Works?
Since the Weider Ultimate Body Works machine doesn’t allow you to use free and heavier weights, you can’t gain massive muscles.
It’s a machine for total body workouts that’s not useful for serious bodybuilding as it can help you improve flexibility and build strength. However, this machine can help you lose body fat and increase lean muscle mass.
How Much Does Weider Ultimate Body Works Weigh?
The Weider Ultimate Body Works weighs 72 pounds (32kg). It also measures 61.12” x 18.62” x 7.87”, making it a relatively compact machine for most home gyms.
With a weight capacity of up to 250 pounds, it’s suitable for a wide range of exercises. It’s also easy to assemble and adjust, and you can set it up without help.
Does Weider Make Good Workout Equipment?
Weider is a reliable and reputable fitness brand well-known for various bodybuilding equipment and nutrition products.
The Weider Ultimate Body Works is one of its most popular products featuring sturdy construction and smooth operations. The brand also makes home gyms, power towers, and weight benches.
The Weider Ultimate Body Works is the cheapest machine for your home gym.
You will get a sturdy machine that lets you perform up to 70+ workouts and exercises despite the price.
The Weider Ultimate Body Works is a versatile machine worth your buck with its sturdy frame and steel-tube construction.
Besides, it is an excellent machine that reflects its current rating on Amazon.
Did you find this Weider Ultimate Body Works review useful? Share with your friends!
Last update on 2023-11-22 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API