Yesterday was a cardio day for me which usually means running or some sort of training for fighters improving endurance and the cardiovascular system.
However, yesterday I was a bit under-motivated and to tell the truth I wanted to neglect my workout. But since I'm not that kind of person who likes giving up things, I decided to do something new. I made some searches on Youtube, and I stumbled upon one of the 1000 calorie workouts from FitnessBlender presented by Daniel.
It suggested burning a lot of calories by combining HIIT cardio, strength training, abs exercises and kickboxing moves. At first I thought it was going to be easy but it is better than nothing, and it is a very versatile routine so I would surely enjoy.
And I have to say it was one of the hardest routines I have ever tried from them. It boosted my heart rate, worked my entire body, and I enjoyed from the beginning to the end. It was an exceptionally intensive and well-organized workout.
It has 6 parts:
- General warming up for 5 minutes.
- 16 min HIIT session in which bodyweight exercises are combined with intensive cardio moves. Each exercise should be done for 20 sec followed by 10 sec rest for three rounds.
- The third part is an upper body strength training with dumbbells lasting for 13 min.
- I love heavy and speed bag training so I loved this part. It was a 10-minute cardio kickboxing session with a combination of punches and kicks.
- The final part focuses on strengthening the entire core and burning more calories. Various highly effective core exercises are combined with jumping jack variations. Each exercise should be done for 45 sec with 15 sec rest. I liked those not so usual jumping jacks, and I learned some new moves.
- And finally it was finished by a 5-minute stretching and cooling down.
I would like to say a big thanks for Daniel putting together this fantastic fat burning workout routine. I'm going to do it in the future.
I strongly recommend this workout for anyone who needs an all in one training and want to burn tons of calories.
Recommended: Best Cardio and Fat Burning Workouts & Exercises